Tuesday, April 9, 2013

When do you know?

I feel like I'm done. I feel like I don't want to focus on this anymore. I give too much of my brain power towards thinking about this and the future. I am always stressing about it. I annoyingly still get that baby pressure from people, which drives me crazy. I spend way too much time thinking, and I feel like its weighing me down. It's like I just want to stop. Stop trying. Stop focusing on what I think I'm missing from my life. And this is not some "poor-me, maybe I'll just stop trying and it will happen" situations. I really feel like giving up. It's too stressful to keep going, especially in my specific situation. I just want my pain to not come up as often. I will always think of my baby I had, but it would be nice to forget about the "baby/babies" I might have. It's just too much. More on this later....

No comments:

Post a Comment