Friday, March 29, 2013

Jealousy

So, I googled "how to stop being jealous" today.

This week has felt really overwhelming in regards to jealousy.

I have two people in my life that I am jealous of. One has a baby, and I think plans on having more. Another is just beginning TTC. I am jealous of what the first person has, and I am waiting for her to announce her second pregnancy at some point. I am jealous of the second person for being so positive, innocent, and naive about TTC. I wish I was back in that phase. I just know that within the next year, I will have to endure the pain of pregnancy jealousy....again. It is so stupid of me to be jealous of something that has not exactly happened yet, but I am jealous all the same.

I have many positive things in my life that I am extremely grateful for, so I need to focus on that, instead of my heartache. I'm sure that there are people in my life who are jealous of something that I have, like my great job or my home. I have to stay positive. I love the life that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment