Monday, March 25, 2013

Anxiety about announcements

I get so shaky and anxious when I hear about other people TTC. And I do not mean close friends, but other people like acquaintances and people around me. I just start feeling so stressed out and jealous. And I assume that it is so easy for other people, and that they just get their sunshine babies, without any problems. I'll just have to pretend that I am more excited than I really am. I do support others; but now with more reservation on my end I guess.

If I get another chance, I will still never have that feeling of ignorant bliss again. I will be freaking out the whole time. And I do not know if I will get another chance. That is also so stressful and frustrating.

Ugh. I just needed to get that out, and get over myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment