Thursday, September 5, 2013

A case of the "sorry-buts"

I'm sorry, but I still feel 20% bad, 80% good every day.

I'm sorry, but I still keep track of how old #1 should be (seven months next week)

I'm sorry, but I still keep track of where #2 and I should be now (18w5d)

I'm sorry, but I still (mostly) don't want to hear about yours or other's bfps. 

I'm sorry, but I don't have patience with hearing about what a pain your pregnancy or children are.

I'm sorry, but I can't act like I know that "everything will be fine" if I can't know if that is true.

I'm sorry, but if you tell me that "everything happens for a reason" I will be furious.

I'm sorry, but I am just trying to do what I can to be thankful for the wonderful things in my life, and not project out any regret with what I have that I love.

I'm sorry, but I still want this.

No comments:

Post a Comment