Wednesday, February 20, 2013

EDD and beyond

I made it through my EDD. I can't believe it finally happened. I took the day off from work because I didn't want to have to pretend that I was okay, if I wasn't. Josh took the day off with me too, which was really nice. We spent some really good quality time together. We went to the movies, had strawberry milkshakes, stopped by the craft store, then ended up going out for wine with some friends later.

I bought a small, red leather notebook. I wrote a "birthday card" for my "baby". I was sad, but writing made me feel better. I got a notebook so that I can continue to write birthday cards there in the future.

That week was also during my fertile time, so it was full of many different emotions, but I think it went well. We will wait and see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment